POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler : Re: Kepler Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler
From: Marc Grimbert
Date: 7 Jul 2000 10:07:16
Message: <3965E4D3.6CD48E9B@club-internet.fr>

> WOW, I could use an object the the second one, can I get the source?

I hope you did read my message in p.a-u about these objects: you will need
to patch pov-ray to have them (Of course, you could compute them with macro,
at least in this case, but that was not my approach of the initial problem, and
I really like doing the extension of the CSG from a binary approach to a
counting one).

I have posted the sources files for the previous pictures in p.b.s-f , but they
are
worthless without the patch (but at least they are easy).

My web-server is now forever down... I will have to found a new provider,
but not before a week or two, I think.

In which group would it be better to post the modified sources
 (a gzipped tar of approx 64K  [mainly due to parse.c]) ?

I have also written a short html-page (like the manual ones) about it, and
another page
with some examples. Where should I post them too (anyone want them ??) ?

-- J. Grimbert